First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Program 2022 is now open for applications. The program is open to students currently completing their final year of university degree in relevant disciplines as stated within. Interested and eligible applicants are welcome to apply.
At First National Bank (FNB), trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities.
First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Program | What to Expect
First National Bank (FNB) expects the trainees to be responsible with the following activities:
- To improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs
- To implore relevant procedures to enhance productivity
- Ensures relative accuracy in handling tasks
- Creative and innovative approach in the discharge of duties
To be eligible for First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be currently completing their final year of university degrees
- Students in their final year in the following courses:
o Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc)
o Actuarial Science
o Industrial Psychology
o Information Systems
o Computer Science
o This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
How to Apply:
Interested applicants for First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Program are to apply online on the application portal. You will be required to sign in or create an account if your a first time user.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021