The ADF-VDMA Technical Training Program is a collaboration between the Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF), The VDMA (Mechanical Engineering Industry Association) and it’s foundation of young talents in mechanical engineering.
The initiative offers high quality education and training to young Nigerians who seek to acquire skills in electrical and mechanical technology. The training program is based on the German model of dual track vocational training.
- Admission age bracket: 16 – 22 years
- Educational Background: 5 credits in O’ Level sciences
- Possession of one of the following certificates; WAEC, NABTEB, NECO
- School testimonials
Method Of Application
- Candidates can only submit a single application.
- Only electronic applications will be considered.
- Application closes on the 30th of April 2022.
- Kindly ensure that email addresses and phone numbers are active and valid.