The 7 Qualities of a good content writer 2021 for beginners. Firstly, let’s quickly discuss what a content writer is. In short, a content writer is a professional personnel who specializes in providing a relevant contents for a specific target of audience. Besides, a content writing might either be for blogging, whitepapers, social media, Book writers and many more.
Next, let’s get into the 7 qualities of good content write
- Word Choice
- Active voice
- Committing to a writing as a process.
Let’s briefly get an insight on each of the above qualities;
Before You begin, follow these steps below;
- Identify your audience and their expectations
- Know your purpose
- Know your material
- Understand the writing task at hand
- Organize your thoughts and materials
- Budget adequate time to write
Simply means avoiding jargons when a writing contents officially.
In Short, Brevity simply means the use of words Efficiently. For instance, never use two words when one will do.
Use details wisely, do not include needless complexity and ambiguity.
It simply means natural sound. For example, the use of “was” instead of “Is” in a sentence. When in doubt, read passages out loud to determine the natural sound.
Writing As A Process
Good writing doesn’t happen overnight; it requires planning, drafting, rereading, revising, and editing.
In summary, Qualities Of A Good Content Writer are;
- Plan your project before you begin drafting.
- Understand basic qualities of good technical writing;
use the examples presented to guide you in your writing and revising process.
- Good writing is a habit that takes time to develop; practice makes perfect
My regards to 360Hausa…..