The 10 Most common Examples Of Technical Writing. basically, Examples of technical writing are many but we are to consider only few of them. though, The 10 examples we are listing are the most common and important ones.
See the full list of the Examples Below;
- Assignment: In short, An assignment is a task or a piece of work that you are given to do, especially as a part of work or studies.
- Laboratory Reports: also, A laboratory report is written to describe and analyze a laboratory experiment that explores a scientific concept.
- Technical Report (SIWES I and II): It’s a document describing the process, progress or results of technical or scientific research.
- Final Year Projects: A document that students writes during the academic year and submit at the end of semester.
- Journal Paper: A journal paper is a scholarly publication containing articles written by researchers, professors and other experts.
- Conference Paper: It refers to articles that are written with the goal of being accepted to a conference.
- Extended Abstract: An extended abstract is a short version of the paper and is a promise of what will be delivered.
- Book: A book is a written or printed work consisting of pages glued together along one side and bound in covers.
- Thesis: A document submitted in support of candidature for an academic degree or professional qualification presenting the author research and findings.
10 Examples of Technical Report writing are clearly explained above.
actually, there are some important tips to improve technical writing skills. So, try and go through them for better understanding of the topic. You can also check Technical Report Writing For Engineers.